CINY NAMIESTO KECOV - STAZNOST NA TOP AUTO SLOVAKIA

kontakty na firmy, ktoré podľa Vás stoja za zmienku...
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc
Dátum registrácie: 11 Apr 2009, 09:23
Vek:: 39
Poďakoval: 5 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 7 krát

CINY NAMIESTO KECOV - STAZNOST NA TOP AUTO SLOVAKIA

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 01 Mar 2011, 11:33

cela historia:

MAIL c.1:

Good Morning,

I must inform you as a Volvo V70 2,5 D owner about terrible things going on in “Volvo service center in Bratislava” (T.O.P. AUTO Slovakia, a.s., Rožňavská 30, 821 04 Bratislava), how they communicate and treat their customers.

My story begins on the 25. of November 2010, when I lost my car key (It was the only one I had). I ordered a new one in the service mentioned above for 120 Euro (I was paying 62 Euro in advance). Mr Krajmer (employee of this service) told me, that it will take maximum 48 hours, till the key arrives, but normally it arrives the next day and if I bring the car till 16:00 on the day of the key arrival, they will code the new key in an half an hour. I was very happy about this and got home. The next day Mr. Krajmer called me at 13:00, that the new key had arrived and without any „excuse“, he told me, that I cant bring the car, that they do not have any serviceman free, so he gave me a number of a serviceman (Mr. Krajačič) and told me, that I shall call him and ask for a day and hour of coding the key. I was sad about it. So I called Mr. Krajacic and we agreed that I bring the car on Tuesday 30. 11. 2010 at 14:30 and so I did (I payed 100 Euro for the tow track). I waited for an half hour and after that, Mr. Krajačič told me, that they need more info from Volvo Sweden to code the key and they will call me, as soon, as the key will be coded. He told me it will take maximum 3 days (again without any excuse). My car had to stay in the service. I called Mr. Krajacic several times after, if there is something new, and he told me, that there might be something wrong with my immobiliser. He was totally wrong, because on Friday (3.12.2010) I called Mr. Krajačič, and he told me, that the key, they ordered is bad and they need to order a new one from Volvo. It will take max 48 hours he told me (again without any excuse). On the 6. of December 2010 I called Mr. Krajačič and he told me, that the key is coded but there are some „administrative problems“ and he will call me tomorrow, because Mr. Krajmer, who ordered the „bad key” was not at work (again without any excuse). He did not call me the next day, so I called him and he told me, that he needs to go to the dentist and that the car key is ready (again without nay excuse) and I can go for it and so I did. I payed the rest of the total 58 Euro. My car and the car key gave me another employee of the service (again without any excuse).

I am quite angry about this kind of customer communication of both these employees of the service mentioned above and this disinformation. If this is the way Volvo communicates and performs service, I am very surprised, that you have any customers. I hope you will do something with this Volvo service center and also want to tell you, that this was the last time I visited this service center. What kind of compensation could you offer me for all this wrong doing of the service center mentioned above (my car was standing still for 10 days instead of 2 days, I had to borrow a car because of that, I had to begg them, just to know, why it takes so long and they were rude and arrogant to me).

Thank you.

Best regards

MAIL c.2 az c.4:

This is the fourth time I am trying to cantact you. Please respond!

ODPOVED zo Zeme maticky zaslubenej:

Dear Mr Valo,
We kindly acknowledge the receipt of your complaint related to your Volvo V70. We regret to hear of that.
First of all, I would like to inform you that Volvo Car Corporation is represented in Slovakia by T.O.P. Auto Slovakia a.s., who are, according to policy, responsible for all matters related to our products there. For this reason, we have forwarded your comments to them to be handled by them.

Further, we have every confidence in their competence and ability to handle matters such as this. Therefore, we are unable to assist you with the compensation you request from here. Should you have further inquiries or requests, please discuss this with our market representatives directly.

We regret that we are unable to provide you with the response you were hoping for. However, I would like to thank your for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely,

Mona Sandström
GCR Advisor
Global Customer Relations
Volvo Car Corporation
Dept. 57460/ RBV2, SE-405 31 Goteborg, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0) 31 3250077
Fax +46 (0) 31 595555
gcr@volvocars.com
http://www.volvocars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Volvo. for life

giacomo099
Nováčik
Nováčik
Dátum registrácie: 02 Nov 2010, 22:11
Vek:: 52

Re: CINY NAMIESTO KECOV - STAZNOST NA TOP AUTO SLOVAKIA

Príspevok od užívateľa giacomo099 » 01 Mar 2011, 13:56

KOMPLIMENTY!!! {palechore}
je obdivuhodne, ze si si nasiel cas a chut veci dotiahnut do konca! zla reklama leti rychlejsie, ako dobra! verim, ze si odlakal par vlastnikov aut znacky Volvo.
Ja patrím tiez k tym, co radsej vymenia auto, ako byt nuteny ist do servisu TOP AUTO! riadne by si zasluzili {preplesk} !!!
(Ja) S80 (1999) 2,5 TDI- 103 kW (140 PS a 138 koní) 280 N ·m (predpísaný olej: sintetika 5W- 40. spec. A3-B3-B4)
(Dcera) Škoda Fabia II 1,4 Elegance
diagnostika VIDA

lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 01 Mar 2011, 16:43

giacomo099 napísal:KOMPLIMENTY!!! {palechore}
je obdivuhodne, ze si si nasiel cas a chut veci dotiahnut do konca! zla reklama leti rychlejsie, ako dobra! verim, ze si odlakal par vlastnikov aut znacky Volvo.
Ja patrím tiez k tym, co radsej vymenia auto, ako byt nuteny ist do servisu TOP AUTO! riadne by si zasluzili {preplesk} !!!
Aby boli veci na poriadku - stazujuci sa je shineonyou. Vytrvalec :)

Peťo
Pán Inžinier
Pán Inžinier
Dátum registrácie: 23 Feb 2009, 01:35
Vek:: 5

Príspevok od užívateľa Peťo » 01 Mar 2011, 21:30

tak ale co je toto zaodpoved v podstate neodpovedali na nic a ani nic nevyriesili.. 8-) diplomaticke statie na mieste

iconmaster
MUDrc
MUDrc
Dátum registrácie: 02 Aug 2009, 14:28
Vek:: 31
Poďakoval: 6 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 11 krát
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa iconmaster » 01 Mar 2011, 23:07

Toto je Svedsky pristup. To nemozes cakat, ze odpisu "dobre, vyhodime kompetentnych a zatvorime pobocku". Dalej takuto historku moze porozpravat kazdy po svojom, cize nemozu to riesit len z hladiska jednotlivca.
Ale odpisali a reagovali. Ak sa stazujes na slovenskej pobocke mas velku sancu ze tvoj mail putuje rovno do kosa.

Ja vidim velky problem v tom, ze Volvo nema vyhradne zastupenie, nieco ako Volvo Cars SK, ale chapem to ze nie je tolko potencialnych zakaznikov ako v inych krajinach..
hľadá sa nasledovník V40
Volvo S40 1.9 DI / 70kW 1999
bolo: Volvo V40 1.9 TD / 66kW 1999, Skoda 120 L LPG :D /skodu nikdy viac, LPG ano/

mbm
Pokročilý
Pokročilý
Dátum registrácie: 13 Dec 2009, 00:08
Vek:: 45
Poďakoval: 2 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 6 krát

Príspevok od užívateľa mbm » 02 Mar 2011, 01:29

..z top auto slovakia, ti zavolaju s dotaznikom o spokojnosti po kazdej oficialnej servisnej navsteve lubovolneho autorizaku..... teda az do okamziku, kedy tvoje odpovede na ich striktne ohranicene otazky nedosiahnu realne kontury, odlisujuce sa od ich ocakavani.. tj pri prvej kritike, je to aj posledna kritika, viac uz sa neozvu..... a ak takto riesia komunikacny deficit, je jednoduche pochopit ako asi riesia povinnosti v oblasti servisu a sluzieb, nota bene v kombinacii s v minulosti nespokojnym zakaznikom... {grc}
VOLVO XC90 T6 AWD 2005
AUDI A6 2,6 AVANT 1995

kwiko
Pán Inžinier
Pán Inžinier
Dátum registrácie: 16 Nov 2009, 08:59
Vek:: 31
Poďakoval: 9 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 114 krát

Príspevok od užívateľa kwiko » 02 Mar 2011, 03:47

To je klasicka odpoved podla prirucky obchodnej korespondencie, ale aspon mas odpoved od kompetentnej odpovedatelky :D
Ty mas dobry pocit, ze ti konecne venovali 5 minut casu a nielen automaticky preposlali staznost do top auto, a mr. shineonyou si aspon precvicil anglictinu {palechore}
kwiko

st_Andy
Globálny moderátor
Globálny moderátor
Dátum registrácie: 11 Apr 2009, 21:27
Poďakoval: 71 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 209 krát
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa st_Andy » 02 Mar 2011, 13:04

kwiko napísal:To je klasicka odpoved podla prirucky obchodnej korespondencie, ale aspon mas odpoved od kompetentnej odpovedatelky :D
Ty mas dobry pocit, ze ti konecne venovali 5 minut casu a nielen automaticky preposlali staznost do top auto, a mr. shineonyou si aspon precvicil anglictinu {palechore}
mno asi nejak tak, sekretarka z reklamacneho si ku koncu mesiaca spokojne diplomaticky vyprazdnila folder :) Ale za snahu a energiu 100 bodov, treba ich premiovo katovat, vycvik je vycvik 8-)

lakio
MUDrc
MUDrc

Príspevok od užívateľa lakio » 02 Mar 2011, 13:08

st_Andy napísal:
kwiko napísal:To je klasicka odpoved podla prirucky obchodnej korespondencie, ale aspon mas odpoved od kompetentnej odpovedatelky :D
mno asi nejak tak, sekretarka z reklamacneho si ku koncu mesiaca spokojne diplomaticky vyprazdnila folder :) Ale za snahu a energiu 100 bodov, treba ich premiovo katovat, vycvik je vycvik 8-)
pokracovanie story:

Dear Ms. Sandström,

How long will it take till I get some solution to my issue? I am waiting from the 25th of November 2010.
Best regards

the pinkfloydfanusik

ODPOVED:

Dear Mr Neprijemny,

I do not understand your question.

Your comments have been forwarded to our market representatives. Do you have any further questions, please contact the market directly. We are not able to compensate you from here regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Mona Sandström
GCR Advisor
Global Customer Relations
Volvo Car Corporation
Dept. 57460/ RBV2, SE-405 31 Goteborg, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0) 31 3250077
Fax +46 (0) 31 595555
gcr@volvocars.com
http://www.volvocars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Volvo. for life

pecaa
Pokročilý
Pokročilý
Dátum registrácie: 15 Dec 2009, 11:30
Vek:: 43
Bolo mu poďakované: 3 krát

Príspevok od užívateľa pecaa » 02 Mar 2011, 14:31

v každej pobočke sa nájde niekto "velmi ochotný". napr. v TT.niektorí určite vedia koho myslím.... :D tam sa niekedy dohodnúť to chce vela síl a trpezlivosti. :D
S40 2.0D 2006 SE-560BC

Janofe
Dátum registrácie: 17 Sep 2010, 12:38

Príspevok od užívateľa Janofe » 23 Mar 2011, 13:18

Tiež som poslal list priateľom od VOLVA, ale ja som nemal to šťastie a ešte nereagovali.

Subject: Claim

In 2010 our company decided to replace the used cars for new one. The selection of the proper vehicle brand was very hard and we made decision to buy VOLVO on the ground of the strong name of producer, quality, reliability and safety of the cars VOLVO. The sentence stated on the VOLVO Slovak website "All around the world we are going for one goal to become the leader in customer satisfaction"

Our company have bought gradually three VOLVO cars XC60 at dealer Euromotor Ltd. Slovakia:

Joy of the new cars and argument about the quality of VOLVO cars (or consumer goods by service technician in the company Euromotor) began to lose after buying the second car in June 2010, when there were the following defects:
- faulty USB connector
- the first car washing caused removal of the paint on the driver's mirror and the plastic bumper (according to VOLVO service it was casued by too high pressure of water for VOLVO car although previous SKODA car "was suffering" this pressure of water during 5 years without any mark of damaged paint or colour
- failure of BLIS (flashing like zoetrope), replacement of mirror up to the third claim
- independent heating (smoke into the passenger compartment, explosions in the area of the right wing)
o 1st claim - What we do with it? reply of service technician
o 2nd claim - there was found a failure at the fuel supply casued by workers at the factory (intake false air into the fuel)
- Oil leaks from the engine - in the opinion of service company Euromotor at :
- 1st claim: If oil should be added to only one car which has the least mileage (km) it is caused by the driving style!
- 2nd claim: leaking oil engine - the car was taken to the service company Euromotor to replace the gaskets and a valve cover (during repair there was damaged paint on the front wings and pierced upholstery at the front of the driver's door)
- 3rd claim: leaking oil engine again - taking to the service company Euromotor to repair sealing, paint on the front wings and waiting for the new uphosltery for the driver's door
- New non-solved failure - an unidentified sound of gearbox (axle drive) at outdoor temperature lower than -6 'C, 4 stage of gear and engine rpm 1800 - 2000 rpm/min

Is somebody able to tell me what is produced on my car VOLVO XC60 in compliance with your arguments about quality on the website, advertising and car-dealers before the payment for the car?

I think that our company has paid for all of your VOLVO cars with money which is good, safe, undamaged and all involved people from production to sale have pleasure of it, so I ask you, if this joy would not be mutual and whether it is not time for delivery a car with brand VOLVO according to arguments of company volvo (not longer in capitals) about the quality of volvo car.

st_Andy
Globálny moderátor
Globálny moderátor
Dátum registrácie: 11 Apr 2009, 21:27
Poďakoval: 71 krát
Bolo mu poďakované: 209 krát
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevok od užívateľa st_Andy » 23 Mar 2011, 14:11

ja by som dal do kopie aj Ford motor co.

tomino242
Dátum registrácie: 23 Apr 2010, 19:21
Bolo mu poďakované: 1 krát

Príspevok od užívateľa tomino242 » 23 Mar 2011, 20:55

neviem prečo,ale ja som v TOP AUTO Bratislava nikdy problém nemal.Teda zatiaľ :)
Volvo V70

bolo:
Volvo S60 D5,136kw(185HP),2006,M6 Space ball

Napísať odpoveď